Free Throw Rules
- There will be 2 Free Throw competition times.
11:00-12:00 Session I
1:00-2:00 Session II
- Contestants will have 30 seconds to shoot as many free throws as they can. You will receive 2 practice shots to warm up. At the end of session, the winner with the most made free throws will win a prize.
- You may only compete two times during a session.
- The free throw competition is for ALL ages, tournament and non-tournament participants are allowed to participate in the free throw contest.
- You must be present to win your prize.
- If you are the winner of the Session I, you may not participate in Session II.